Thursday, December 29, 2016

january 2017 month week 1: What should I do on that week?

Well, I have some idea of what to do, but there is so much to do on that week; however, Dr. Payan suggested me to do a list of 100 things that make me happy. I will start with the simplest five I have on that list. In what order?, I will ask to myself. My absolute answer, I don't know!

Another thing I should think about, it will be about my family. I think I should ask them what they're expecting me to do this week. It will be a challenge. I love my house, but I have not been there for a while. I hope I keep the same determination and confidence I have experienced lately. I hate laziness!

See you next week!

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 
― Robert Frost

animated-yoga-image-0008

No comments:

Post a Comment