Friday, January 6, 2017

Back to San Antonio, now I answer the question on my last post!

Well, I started super busy by going back at least to my cardio routine; jogging :-) I just love it! Another activity just came back was cooking, love it as well! Also, I'm evaluating my daughter past work and planning the future one. In overall, it has been a little bit crazy, not until next week, I can say that my week was crazy. I'm very positive that we're going to start strong. I'm happy and excited to make a list of future plans to keep traveling. I just find out that I hate to be in a place for some time; rather, I would like to explore other places. It doesn't matter if it was a short trip or a short-distance trip. I just want to move somewhere to explore, meditate and perceive life, and the way it is. On this weekend, I will plan and make a short list of future trips with my family. This will facilitate the way we will move. I'm not sure where we're going to, but we'll be thinking it! I'm not in a rush of going back to work as soon as possible, but I'll be just prepared for some nice opportunity. I don't want to rush anymore with my decisions. Plus, I'm thinking of going back to school soon, but I'll do it after I feel I'm ready. I want to plan it as well. Maybe, I will visit some school next month. Bye! animated-sailing-and-sailboat-image-0070 “Joy, not sorrow. Laughter, not tears. Life, not death. Love, not blame.”

No comments:

Post a Comment